Your day-to-day business operations will inevitably create legal needs, our goal is to provide preventative support. We help your business prepare for and address those day-to-day needs in order to avoid large and costly legal issues down the line.
Our team helps with:
Corporate governance matters can be a web of complex and dynamic legal/regulatory issues that require expert advice and guidance to successfully navigate. Our team will help you with:
- The design, implementation, and review of corporate governance frameworks, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance;
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing corporate documents, such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, shareholder agreements and board resolutions; and
- Conducting due diligence, audits, and investigations on corporate governance matters, such as compliance, risk management, internal controls, disclosure, and reporting.
Public companies can face complex and evolving disclosure and reporting obligations, but you don’t need to navigate them on your own. Our team of corporate lawyers are well versed in corporate compliance strategies for public companies and can assist with a variety of hurdles, including:
- Preparing and filing periodic and current reports, proxy statements, registration statements, and other SEC filings;
- Advising on disclosure controls, insider trading and shareholder activism;
- Draft and review disclosure documents;
- Implement best practices; and
- Navigate and respond to inquiries and investigation.
Caravel Law’s lawyers have years of experience working within companies, giving them the depth of operational experience and collaborative values that simply do not exist when relying on the traditional outside law firms (after all, that’s why you call them “outside” counsel). After years of practicing in-house, as many of our lawyers have, you develop skills, insights and a business-mindedness that simply can’t be replicated from an isolated corner office, no matter how good the view.