We know that many of you are facing a number of challenges brought on by the current social and economic situation. In addition to the creation of complimentary legal content provided on our website and providing access to our free Help Desk, we also wanted to support families during this time in some small way. We hope these sessions are helpful to some of you.
If you do find them helpful and would like to see more sessions, please let us know. We’re happy to keep going if that would help.
- Grade 1- Math Patterns
- Grade 2- Science- Small, Crawling and Flying Animals
- Grade 3- ELA- Making Inferences/ Reading Comprehension
- Grade 4- Place Value Task Cards
- Grade 5- Electricity Introduction
- Grade 6- Math- Patterns and Relations
- Grade 7- Social Studies The Metis Uprisings
- Grade 8- Social Studies The Humanist Approach
- Grade 1- Alberta Patterning Activity Packet
- Grade 2- Alberta Science Unit Plan Small Crawling and Flying Animals
- Grade 5 – At Home Electricity
- Grade 7- Social Studies The Metis Rise Up
- Place Value and Comparing Numbers to 10000 Task Cards
- Patterns and Equations