Timothy is an experienced litigator who has acted on behalf of clients across a wide variety of industries, achieving the best legal and business outcomes for his clients.
Former firms & in-house roles:
McKercher LLP; McCarthy Tetrault LLP; Barrister Business Law & Litigation
Timothy is an expert litigator that you will want on your side, especially when it comes to complex commercial litigation. Timothy’s experience includes:
- Defending a regulated natural gas and electricity retailer in a consumer class action suit, including in related proceedings before the Alberta Utilities Commission;
- Defending Apple Inc. and Apple Canada Inc. In a consumer class action suit;
- Sitting second-chair on a 6-week trial involving a $20 million joint interest accounting dispute;
- Defending US-based Hitachi subsidiary in $5 million breach of contract claim;
- Representing an oil and gas company in a claim against Travellers Insurance for wrongful denial of coverage related to crude oil pipeline leak;
- Participating in the judicial review of Emergency Protection Order restricting oil and gas development and related civil action damages; and
- Defending recipient of a government services contract against a judicial review application brought by an unsuccessful bidder
Timothy is a dedicated, business oriented and efficient lawyer who strives to handle litigation efficiently and reduce client stress. Timothy brings his fulsome business and manufacturing history together with his acclaimed legal skill and knowledge to achieve the best result for his clients.
- University of Saskatchewan, (J.D.) 2010
- University of Saskatchewan, (B.A., Hons) 1991